Come and enjoy a walk through the heritage of a traditional seaside town. With displays looking at Punch and Judy, the beach and ice-creams, as well and the history of Herne Bay such as its World War Two links to the Bouncing Bomb, the Seaside Museum has it all.
- Opening Times:
- Closed until further notice
- Winter: November – March, Tuesday to Friday 11am-3pm, Saturday and Sunday 11am-4pm.
- Summer: April to October, Tuesday to Sunday 10am-4pm.
- Cost: £2 Adults, £1.60 Concessions, (Annual pass £5, Concessions £4)
- Telephone: 01227 367368
- Website: www.theseasidemuseumhernebay.org
- Facebook: TheSeasideMuseumHerneBay
- Twitter: @SeasideMuseum
- KCU Learning destination
- Wheels of Time visit – 2h*
- Seaside Museum Family Trail – 2h
* includes Family Trail
12 William St., Herne Bay, Kent, CT6 5EJ