Lashenden Air Warfare Museum is on a World War II advanced landing ground used by Royal Canadian Air Force in 1943 with Spitfires and the United States 9th Air Force in 1944 with P51 Mustangs. It is the only advanced landing ground still in operational use.
Exhibits include one of only six Fieseler FI103 R-4 Reichenbergs, a Fa 330 Rotorkite, a working Link Trainer, a civilians at war display.
- Opening times: Sat, Sun and Bank Holidays 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cost: £2 Adult, £1 Children (5yrs to 16yrs) and Concessions
- Telephone: 01622 631799 / 01622 891810 (during opening hours only)
- Website: www.lashendenairwarfaremuseum.co.uk
- Facebook: Lashenden Air Warfare Museum
- Twitter: @lashendenairwar
- KCU Learning destination:
- Wheels of Time Visit – 2h
Headcorn Aerodrome, Shenley Road, Headcorn, Ashford, Kent, TN27 9HX