The Huguenot Museum is the first and only museum of Huguenot history in Britain. It tells an important story of Britain’s first refugees, the crafts, trades and skills they brought with them and the impact their contribution has had on the development of our country.
- Opening Times:
- Closed until further notice
- Wednesday – Saturday: 10am – 5pm. Last entrance is 4.15pm.
- Bank Holiday Mondays: 11am – 4pm. Last entrance is 3:15pm
- Adults: £4
- Concessions: £3
- Children 6-18: £1
- Under 5s: Free
- Telephone: 01634 789347
- Website: www.huguenotmuseum.org
- Facebook: Huguenot Museum
- Twitter: @HuguenotMuseum
- KCU Learning destination
Huguenot Museum, 95 High Street, Rochester, Kent, ME1 1LX