Dover Transport Museum is the only museum of its kind in Kent.
There you will find memories of old Dover, many forms of vintage transport and old shop fronts full of things that were familiar to the grandparents and great grandparents of our younger visitors. With a cafe and a warm welcome for children, who can enjoy a large, visitor-operated model railway and a “taxi & bus hunt”, a visit to the museum makes a memorable family day out.
Our two large exhibition halls house recreated street scenes of old Dover that will stir the memories of many older visitors and give younger ones a glimpse of how things used to be.
- Opening times:
- Spring & Summer Opening: Saturday 18th March to 31st October 2017, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, and Bank Holidays – 10.30am – 5.00pm;
- Winter Opening: 1 November to 16th March 2018, Sunday Only – 10.30am – 3.00pm
Last entry 60 minutes before closing
- Adults: £7.00,
- Senior Citizens/Concession: £6.00,
- Children: £4.00 (Age 5 – 16)
- Family: £18.00 (2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children)
Tickets are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- One child free per ‘Max Card’ when accompanied by a paying adult
(Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer)
- Children admitted free with ‘Kids Pass’
- Telephone: 01304 822409
- Website: www.dovertransportmuseum.org.uk
- Facebook: @dovertransportmuseum
- Twitter: @Dover_Transport
Willingdon Road, Whitfield, Dover, Kent, CT16 2JX