Joining Wheels of Time at Easter 2018
Crabble Corn Mill, rescued from demolition and opened to the public in 1990, is one of the most complete and working examples of a Georgian watermill in Europe.
The Mill shows Georgian and Victorian engineering excellence at work using one of natures most powerful forces – water.
Six floors of exhibits and milling machinery describe the process of turning wheat into flour, including interactive displays, pictorial, written and tools to touch. Children can try grinding their own wheat using our replica quern stones.
- Easter to September: Sundays 11am – 4pm
- Adults – £4.50,
- Over 60/Students/Children – £3.00,
- Family £11.00
- Website: www.ccmt.org.uk
- Facebook: @crabblecornmill
- Twitter: @crabblecornmill
- Lower Road, River, Dover, Kent CT17 0UY