Chiddingstone Castle is a treasure in the Garden of England, located in the historic village of Chiddingstone. The Castle is the home of an internationally renowned collection of Ancient Egyptian antiquities, Japanese art and crafts, Buddhist artefacts, Royal Stuart and Jacobite memorabilia and antique books. With breaking views of the North Downs a stroll in the Gardens and Grounds of Chiddingstone Castle is a delight in all seasons. A Tea Room offers the choice of delicious cream teas along with a traditional ploughman’s lunch. The Castle including the collections are able to offer schools a unique educational experience throughout the year.
- Opening Times: April to October, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Bank Holidays
- Adult £9.50 (no concessions), Child: Ages 5 to 13 £4.50. Under 5 years FREE
- Guided Tour: £50 (maximum 25 persons)
- Garden Tour: £50 (maximum 25 persons)
- Disabled Access: Dogs are allowed in the grounds on a lead.
- Telephone: 01892 870347
- Website: www.chiddingstonecastle.org.uk
- Twitter: @Chidd_Castle
- Facebook: ChiddingstoneCastle
- KCU Learning destination
- Wheels of Time visit – 2h *
- ‘Can you find’ sheets – 1h
* includes ‘Can you find’ sheets
Hill Hoath Road, Chiddingstone, Edenbridge, TN8 7AD