Housed in a 17th century Grade II listed building, the museum is located close to Ashford town centre and features exhibits associated with Ashford’s history. The Museum holds its exhibits on two floors so there is plenty to see and learn about the town’s past.
- Opening Times: April to late October, Tues-Sat, 11am-2pm except Good Friday.
- Cost: Free Entry
- KCU Learning destination:
- Wheels of Time Visit – 2h *
- Ashford Museum Trail – 1h
- Ashford Town Centre Heritage Trail – 1h
* includes Museum Trail
The Churchyard, Town Centre, TN23 1QG