The two galleries of the RAF Manston Spitfire & Hurricane Memorial Museum feature a Mk XVI Spitfire & Mk IIc Hurricane as central displays. In addition to the aircraft we have over 1000 objects on display that tell the stories of the men and women who flew these fighters during the Second World War as well as the stories of the many civilians who were directly affected by the conflict.
- Opening hours:
- 1 April-31 Oct, Daily 10am – 5pm.
- 1 Nov.- 23 December 10am – 4pm
- 24 Dec. to 2 Jan. inclusive Closed
- 3 Jan – 28 Feb Tuesday to Sunday 10am – 4pm.
- 1 – 31 Mar, Daily 10am – 4pm.
- Cost: Free
- Telephone: 01843 821940
- Website: www.spitfiremuseum.org.uk
- Facebook: @SpitfireHurricaneMemorialMuseum
- Twitter: @SpitfireMuseum
The Memorial Building, Manston Road, Ramsgate, Kent, CT12 5DF