Be transported back to a 1930’s railway station as it would have been on the Elham Valley Line. You can wander round the station building and look at the historical local and railway memorabilia or watch the model train sweep along the Elham Valley from Canterbury to Folkestone.
In the replica signal box you can pull the levers to operate the signals and then why not stand on the footplate of our very own loco.
For a small extra charge, the children can have a ride on a 7¼” miniature railway.
Everyone will marvel at the magnificence of the working, scale model of the Eurotunnel terminal at Cheriton. This is the last remaining part of the model which was on display at the Channel Tunnel Exhibition Centre and despite being 30 years old, will amaze you with its detail.
- Opening times: April to November, Weekends and Bank Holidays, 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Cost: Adult £3-00 , Child (Under 16) £2-00 , Concession £2-50
- Telephone: 01303 273014
- Website: www.elhamvalleylinetrust.org/
- Facebook: @ElhamValleyLineTrust.Official
- KCU Learning destination
- Wheels of Time Visit – 2h
Newington Road, Peene, CT18 8AZ (park at Countryside Centre)