The Eden Valley Museum brings the history of the Eden Valley in Kent to life through the stories of its people, buildings and environment.
Located in an atmospheric medieval farmhouse at the heart of the community, our core collections consist of an extensive photographic and social history collection covering the historic market town of Edenbridge and its surrounding villages. Visit us to learn more about Eden Valley life through the ages and take advantage of our free exhibitions, children’s activities, guided walks and special events.
- Opening times:
- Closed until further notice
- Wednesday & Friday: 2.00pm – 4.30pm (Closed Good Friday),
- Thursday & Saturday: 10.00am – 4.30pm,
- Sunday (June, July & August): 2.00pm – 4.30pm
- Last entry to Museum is 4:00pm
- The museum is closed during January
- Cost: Free entry
- Telephone: 01732 868102
- Website: www.evmt.org.uk
- Facebook: @edenvalleymuseum
- Twitter: @EdenMuseumKent
- KCU Learning destination
Church House, 72 High Street, Edenbridge, Kent, TN8 5AR